View Inventory of Used Honda Civics near Boston
Used Honda Civics Boston
Used Honda Civics give Boston drivers plenty of options in the way of body styles and trims. Choose between coupe and sedan for your pre-owned Civic, and then choose from a variety of trim levels to find the perfect Civic for your Boston, MA driving:
- Honda Civic DX - 15" steel wheels, automatic-off headlights, power windows & 1-piece folding rear seat
- Honda Civic LX - Body-color door handles, power mirrors, power locks, keyless entry, AC, cruise, floor mats, steering-wheel audio controls & 4-speaker CD audio with USB input
- Honda Civic EX - 16" alloy wheels, rear brakes, fully automatic headlights, sunroof, split-folding rear seat, outside temperature display & upgraded 7-speaker audio
- Honda Civic EX-L - All of the EX features, plus leather upholstery, heated front seats & leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Honda Civic HF (sedan only) - Features similar to the LX, plus fuel-efficient elements like low-rolling-resistance tires, aerodynamic underbody panels, rear spoiler and lightweight aluminum wheels
- Honda Civic Si - 17" alloy wheels, more powerful engine, limited-slip front differential, sport-tuned suspension, foglights, front & rear spoilers, chrome exhaust tip, sport seats, aluminum shift knob & Power Monitor display
You will appreciate the Honda Civic's responsivness. Getting around Boston and Newton has never been easier than with the Civic's 1.8L 4-cylinder engine with 140 horsepower and 128 pound-feet of torque. A 5-speed manual is standard, but a 5-speed automatic is optional on all trims and standard on EX, EX-L and HF trims.
The Honda Civic Si delivers even more power, thanks to its 2.4L engine with 201 horsepower and 170 pound-feet of torque. And its 6-speed manual transmission makes quick acceleration a breeze.
Driving the Civic in Boston
The new Honda Civic for Bostonians is a natural fit for any MA driver, thanks to standard safety features like stability control and antilock brakes that make Massachusetts winters less intimidating. Plus, drivers can feel a little extra peace of mind thanks to front-seat side-impact airbags and side curtain airbags.
Honda shortened the wheelbase for the new Civic compared to the previous model, and the result is a nimbler car with better balance. That translates to smoother driving around tricky Boston Area streets.
The Honda Civic is a line of compact cars manufactured by Honda, very popular as a used car in the Boston Area. When originally introduced to Bostonians in 1972, the Civic was a subcompact. Since that time, it has gone through several generational changes, becoming both larger and more upmarket. In terms of class, these days the Civic is between the Honda Fit and Honda Accord.
The first Civic was available as a two-door model only, followed a few months later with the addition of a three-door hatchback. At that time, the selling point was being fuel-efficient, reliable, and environmentally friendly. Later versions have become known for performance and sportiness, especially the Civic Type-R, Civic VTi, Civic GTi and Civic SiR.
As of 2006, a total of 16.5 million Civics had been sold worldwide. It has continued to be a top seller in Boston.
On December 13, 2010, Honda unveiled a sketch of the new ninth-generation Civic which was described as "energetic, sleek and aerodynamic." Both coupe and sedan concepts were shown on January 10, 2011 at the 2011 North American International Auto Show.
The production version of the ninth-generation Civic based on the revealed concept went on sale in the U.S. on April 20, 2011. All models now come standard with ABS (Anti-Lock Brake Systems), VSA (Vehicle Stability Assistance) and EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution). Further improvements include a new multilink rear suspension to further reduce road feel on particularly battered roads and highways. Used Honda Civics for sale near Boston are quite sought-after.
Newton, MA used Honda Civic.
Used Cars near Boston in Newton, MA:
Acura | Audi | BMW | Honda | Lexus | Mazda | Mercedes-Benz | Nissan | Toyota | VW